St. Luke’s Health System in Meridian is seeking an experienced RN to join our Intensive Care Unit team.
Meridian’s Medical ICU is a 14 bed unit with a RN/Patient ratio of 1:2. On this unit you will see critically ill adults with a mix of medical and surgical needs. We are a cohesive team of ICU RNs that are dedicated to providing the very best care available. The Registered Nurse is responsible for evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care. Plans, implements, and documents nursing care based on patient’s needs.
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Education: Nursing Degree (BSN preferred)
- Experience: 1+ years experience preferred, experience in the ICU or other critical care space is preferred
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
MICU - Medical Intensive Care Unit