Healing begins here.
Welcome to Watsonville Community Hospital
Watsonville Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 106 bed facility that offers a comprehensive portfolio of medical and surgical services to the culturally diverse tri-county area along California’s Central Coast.
We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re more than 620 employees and over 200 physicians strong. The physicians and staff at Watsonville Community Hospital strive to exceed patient expectations, while delivering compassionate, quality care. We work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Watsonville Community Hospital provides exceptional patient care with a focus on safety, quality and compassion, while meeting the healthcare needs of our community.
- We strive to do the right thing each and every time.
- We believe patient safety must be at the forefront of all that we do.
- Medical staff members lead the collaboration in the delivery of care towards excellence in outcomes.
- Effective, respectful communication is fundamental to exceptional patient care and builds trust and teamwork.
- Every employee is critical to the success of the organization and we believe in recognizing the contribution of each team member.
- We embrace the family traditions, culture and diversity of our community.
- Watsonville Community Hospital is the hospital of choice, recognized for its achievements in quality, safety, and patient experience.
- Our ease of access and efficiencies drive provider preference for our facility.
- The culture is characterized by evidence-based best practice, and innovation in the delivery of care.
Learn more about us: